Group Activity Class Schedule
Our classes are fun, motivating, and results driven. With so many options, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect match for your fitness level, interests, and age.
NON members are welcome for $4.00 per class.
Members must be on a group class plan of $10 per month for unlimited classes.
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers YogaStretch
7:00-8:00pm Group Active
8:00-9:00pm Group Power
5:15-6:15am Group Ride
9:15-10:15am Group Active
4:00-4:30pm Bootcamp Blast
7:00-8:00pm Group Kick
8:00-8:45pm YogaFit (Changes to Group Centergy 10/14)
9:45-10:30 SilverSneakers MSROM
6:15-7:15pm Group Power
5:30-6:30am Group Centergy (starts 10/16)
9:15-10:15am Group Active
10:30-11:15am SilverSneakers YogaStretch
7:00-8:00pm Group Ride (starting 9/18)
8:30-9:30am Group Centergy (starts 10/17)
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers MSROM
8:00-9:00am: Group Power/Group Kick/Group Active/Group Ride/TRX/Yoga Rotation
September Saturday Morning Schedule:
6th – TRX
13th – Group Active
– In TRX Suspension Training, your body is the machine! Functional in nature, meaning you perform exercises that mimic everyday actions, it’s a total-body fitness program that uses gravity against your own body weight to simultaneously develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. The TRX device is attached to an anchor point; you then grabs the handles with your hands or attach your feet in the foot cradles. By simply changing the angle of your body from the ground to work with more or less body weight, you can modify or intensify a specific exercise. Because of the many modifications and intensity level options, participants find this class is for nearly everyone at every fitness level.
– Group Power® is your hour of power! This 60 minute barbell program strengthens all your major muscles in an inspiring, motivating group environment with fantastic music and awesome instructors. With simple, athletic movements such as squats, lunges, presses and curls, Group Power is for all ages and fitness levels. Discover results, discover Group Power! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP POWER.
- Everyone finishes first in Group Ride®! Pedal in groups, roll over hills, chase the pack, climb mountains and spin your way to burning calories and strengthening your lower body. This 60 minute cycling program is geared for anyone that can ride a bike. Motivating music, awesome instructors and an inspiring group environment lets you Ride On! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP RIDE.
- Group Kick® brings it on! This electric 60 minute fusion class of martial arts and boxing movements will kick your cardio fitness to the next level while defining and shaping your body and self confidence! Energetic music, awesome instructors and a group environment will keep you punching, kicking and smiling! Group Kick will knock you out! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP KICK.
- Get Active, and get more out of life! Group Active® gives you all the fitness training you need – cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility – in just one hour. Get stronger, fitter, and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight, and simple athletic movements. Activate Your Life with Group Active! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP ACTIVE!
- This intense 45 minute class is for those looking for an all in one cardio and weight training blast. Instructors use a series of cardio blast and weight training exercises to get your heart moving fast, turning your body into a calorie burning machine. Come check it out…but only if you dare!
- This soothing 45 minute class focuses on basic yoga poses and how to connect them through attention to breathing, alignment and mindfulness. Meditation and relaxation techniques are also used, perfect for stress relief and overall well-being.
SilverSneakers® YogaStretch (Senior class)
- YogaStretch will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.