Group Activity Class Schedule
Our classes are fun, motivating, and results driven. With so many options, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect match for your fitness level, interests, and age.
NON members are welcome for $4.00 per class.
Members must be on a group class plan of $10 per month for unlimited classes.
Receive TEXT ALERTS about winter weather class cancellations and other notifications. Text @innergy to 81010.
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers YogaStretch
6:00-7:00pm Group Centergy Simmer*
7:00-8:00pm Group Ride*
8:00-9:00pm Group Power*
5:15-6:15am Group Active*
8:30-9:30am Group Active
6:00-6:45pm POUND* NEW
7:00-7:45pm TRX PRIME*
8:45-9:30am POUND* New
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers MSROM
6:00-7:00pm Group Power*
7:00-8:00pm Group Centergy*
5:15-6:15am Group Ride*
9:15-10:15am Group Active
7:00-8:00pm Group Active*
5:15-6:15am Group Power SuperSet
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers MSROM
7:00-8:00am Winter Group Ride*
8:00-9:00am Group Centergy*
9:00-10:00am TRX PRIME*
– In TRX Suspension Training, your body is the machine! Functional in nature, meaning you perform exercises that mimic everyday actions, it’s a total-body fitness program that uses gravity against your own body weight to simultaneously develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. The TRX device is attached to an anchor point; you then grabs the handles with your hands or attach your feet in the foot cradles. By simply changing the angle of your body from the ground to work with more or less body weight, you can modify or intensify a specific exercise. Because of the many modifications and intensity level options, participants find this class is for nearly everyone at every fitness level. In our TRX classes, instructors typically combine the TRX ropes and other devices (dumbbells, kettlebells, etc) to create a hybrid of endurance & strength conditioning.
– Group Power® will blast all your muscles with a high-rep weight training workout. Using an adjustable barbell, weight plates, and body weight, Group Power combines squats, lunges, presses, and curls with functional integrated exercises. Dynamic music and a motivating group atmosphere will get your heart rate up, make you sweat, and push you to a personal best! POWER UP! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP POWER.
– Group Active® gives you all the fitness training you need – cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility – in just one hour. Get stronger, fitter, and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight, and simple athletic movements. ACTIVATE YOUR LIFE!! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP ACTIVE!
– Group Centergy® will grow you longer and stronger with an invigorating 60-minute mind-body workout. It incorporates yoga and Pilates fundamentals with athletic training for balance, mobility, flexibility, and the core. Emotive music drives the experience as you breathe and sweat through this full-body fitness journey. REDEFINE YOUR SELF.. CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP CENTERGY.
Group Centergy Simmer is the same class with the heat turned up to 85 degrees.
– Group Ride® is a huge calorie burner that builds great-looking legs! It’s a 60-minute cycling experience brought indoors. Roll over hills, chase the pack, spin the flats, climb mountains, and sprint to the finish! Feel the thrill of energetic music and group dynamics as you get all the benefits of authentic interval training. RIDE ON! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP RIDE.
-Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND® transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND® provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities.
– Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, a SilverSneakers® ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support during this 45 minute class.
SilverSneakers® YogaStretch (Senior class)
– YogaStretch will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
Follow these directions to sign up for your favorite classes…
1. Create a login: Click “Create Login” under “Account Registration” to your left. PLEASE MAKE YOUR USERNAME YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, ALL SMALL CAPS & ONE WORD. Example: deannadavis
2. Sign up for a class: Log in, then click on the class you would like to sign up for under “Class Sign Up Here”. The class date and time will display at the top. To sign up, click “Enroll in Class.” If a class is full, click “Add to Waiting List” and you will be notified by email when you are bumped into the class. FYI we estimate that if you put yourself on the waiting list, 90% of the time you will get into the class.
3. To Cancel a class: Click “Your Classes.” You will see a list of classes you are enrolled in. Find the class you wish to cancel & click “Cancel.” . Notes:
- In the “Class Sign Up Here” section, RED text means there are still available spots, GRAY text means only waiting list spots remain.
- You are able to sign up for each class one week in advance, the hour after class begins. Example: Monday Jan 12 8pm Group Power opens Monday Jan 5 at 9pm.
- PLEASE be courteous and only sign up for a class when you are sure you can make it, outside of last minute events. If you must cancel, please do so as soon as you know so it gives someone else a chance to have your spot. If you get bumped from the waiting list and into a class and no longer want the spot, PLEASE cancel it right away so the next “waiter” can get in.