Group Activity Class Schedule
Our classes are fun, motivating, and results driven. With so many options, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect match for your fitness level, interests, and age.
NON members are welcome for $4.00 per class.
Members must be on a group class plan of $10 per month for unlimited classes.
Receive TEXT ALERTS about winter weather class cancellations and other notifications. Text @innergy to 81010.
7:00-8:00pm Group Ride*
8:00-9:00pm Group Power*
5:15-6:15am Group Active*
8:30-9:30am Group Active
7:00-7:45pm TRX PRIME*
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers MSROM
6:00-7:00pm Group Power*
7:00-8:00pm Group Centergy*
5:15-6:15am Group Ride*
9:15-10:15am Group Active
7:00-8:00pm Group Active*
5:15-6:15am Group Power SuperSet
9:45-10:30am SilverSneakers MSROM
8:00-9:00am Group Centergy*
9:00-10:00am TRX PRIME*
– In TRX Suspension Training, your body is the machine! Functional in nature, meaning you perform exercises that mimic everyday actions, it’s a total-body fitness program that uses gravity against your own body weight to simultaneously develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. The TRX device is attached to an anchor point; you then grabs the handles with your hands or attach your feet in the foot cradles. By simply changing the angle of your body from the ground to work with more or less body weight, you can modify or intensify a specific exercise. Because of the many modifications and intensity level options, participants find this class is for nearly everyone at every fitness level. In our TRX classes, instructors typically combine the TRX ropes and other devices (dumbbells, kettlebells, etc) to create a hybrid of endurance & strength conditioning.
– Group Power® is your hour of power! This 60 minute barbell program strengthens all your major muscles in an inspiring, motivating group environment with fantastic music and awesome instructors. With simple, athletic movements such as squats, lunges, presses and curls, Group Power is for all ages and fitness levels. Discover results, discover Group Power! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP POWER.
– Get Active, and get more out of life! Group Active® gives you all the fitness training you need – cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility – in just one hour. Get stronger, fitter, and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight, and simple athletic movements. Activate Your Life with Group Active! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP ACTIVE!
– A revolution in mind/body training that will change the way you feel about your body—forever. You’ll stand straighter, feel stronger, become more flexible, and more physically aware. Set to uplifting music, Group Centergy is designed to increase your endurance, reduce stress, and relieve pain. So get your mind and body into the flow – Group Centergy. CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP CENTERGY.
– Everyone finishes first in Group Ride®! Pedal in groups, roll over hills, chase the pack, climb mountains and spin your way to burning calories and strengthening your lower body. This 60 minute cycling program is geared for anyone that can ride a bike. Motivating music, awesome instructors and an inspiring group environment lets you Ride On! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP RIDE.
– Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, a SilverSneakers® ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support during this 45 minute class.
SilverSneakers® YogaStretch (Senior class)
– YogaStretch will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
Follow these directions to sign up for your favorite classes…
1. Create a login: Click “Create Login” under “Account Registration” to your left. PLEASE MAKE YOUR USERNAME YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, ALL SMALL CAPS & ONE WORD. Example: deannadavis
2. Sign up for a class: Log in, then click on the class you would like to sign up for under “Class Sign Up Here”. The class date and time will display at the top. To sign up, click “Enroll in Class.” If a class is full, click “Add to Waiting List” and you will be notified by email when you are bumped into the class. FYI we estimate that if you put yourself on the waiting list, 90% of the time you will get into the class.
3. To Cancel a class: Click “Your Classes.” You will see a list of classes you are enrolled in. Find the class you wish to cancel & click “Cancel.” . Notes:
- In the “Class Sign Up Here” section, RED text means there are still available spots, GRAY text means only waiting list spots remain.
- You are able to sign up for each class one week in advance, the hour after class begins. Example: Monday Jan 12 8pm Group Power opens Monday Jan 5 at 9pm.
- PLEASE be courteous and only sign up for a class when you are sure you can make it, outside of last minute events. If you must cancel, please do so as soon as you know so it gives someone else a chance to have your spot. If you get bumped from the waiting list and into a class and no longer want the spot, PLEASE cancel it right away so the next “waiter” can get in.