Welcome to Innergy Fitness!
Have you heard all the buzz about our awesome, calorie burning, fun, feel good classes? Whether you’re wanting to slim down, tone up, or find your Zen, we have something for you. Come check them out! Mention that you visited our website for a week free trial!
What’s happening in the gym…?
- “The Right Shoe For You” Seminar – We are excited to be a part of this FREE seminar held at Performance Physical Therapy & Wellness! Nickie Luce from Up and Running in Dayton, OH will be giving a presentation on the shoe fitting process, the support and shoe types needed for different individuals, and common product review (Kinesiotape, insoles, etc). Up and Running will be bringing a trailer stocked with shoes for purchase, along with a team of experts who will do a shoe analysis and fitting for YOU specifically. ADDITIONALLY, we will be offering a FREE 30 minute Group Centergy preview after the seminar. Snacks & drinks will be provided. Call us at 419-763-1111 or Performance at 419-763-1464 to sign up!
- TRX has begun! TRX Suspension training is a total-body fitness program that uses gravity against the individual’s own body weight to simultaneously develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. The TRX device is attached to an anchor point; each participant then grabs the handles with their hands or attaches their feet in the foot cradles. One simply changes the angle of their body from the ground to work more or less body weight, which can intensify or modify a specific exercise. Call us to sign up for a class!
- Group Centergy Coming October 11th! REDEFINE YOURSELF with Group Centergy. Grown longer and stronger in this invigorating 60-minute mind-body workout. Group Centergy incorporates Yoga Pilates fundamentals with athletic training for balance, mobility, flexibility, and the core. Emotive music drives the experience as you breathe and sweat through this full-body fitness journey. Take the time to CENTER YOUR ENERGY with Group Centergy. Stay tuned for info on the official “launch party!”
- Marathon/Half-Marathon/10k Team in Training - What an exciting summer we have coming up in the Grand Lake area! The first (hopefully annual) Grand Lake Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k, 5k takes place September 27th! We’re honored to be the official training sponsor for the event and will host a FREE training program for the Full, Half, and 10k – starting May 27, July 7, and Aug 4 respectively. The group will meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings, and Saturday mornings in alternating locations around Coldwater and Celina. For a full rundown of our training schedules, visit http://www.grandlakemarathon.com/training.html
- New equipment!! - A rowing machine, step mill (stairs for climbing – similar to n escalator) and a Cybex Arc elliptical are among our new arrivals! Plus a 7th treadmill! Also, keep on the lookout for the addition of sidewalks and a light pole to light up our dark parking lot this Spring!
A little about us…
Innergy Fitness was established in November 2007 in Coldwater Ohio. The business resided at its first location on Market Street before moving permanently to a brand new facility located at 803 North Second Street in July 2010.
Innergy Fitness is a 24/7 access facility, is staffed from morning to evening and offers many services for members. From a full schedule of a wide variety group fitness classes to over 100 pieces of equipment, as well as personal training, weight loss programs, and group running programs, members are sure to find the tools and guidance they need to build a healthy lifestyle. Also with amenities such as child care and shower facilities members can find it easier to fit fitness into their busy lives.
For a complete list of classes, refer to the Classes page.
For a list of equipment, programs and services, and amenities offered, as well as membership pricing refer to the Membership page.