Welcome to Innergy Fitness!
Have you heard all the buzz about our awesome, calorie burning, fun, feel good classes? Whether you’re wanting to slim down, tone up, or find your Zen, we have something for you. Come check them out! Mention that you visited our website for a week free trial!
What’s happening in the gym…?
ONLINE SIGN-UPS ARE NOW LIVE!
(Not all classes require sign ups – see “Notes” below.)
Follow these directions to sign up for your favorite classes…
1. Create a login: Click “Create Login” under “Account Registration” to your left. PLEASE MAKE YOUR USERNAME YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, ALL SMALL CAPS & ONE WORD. Example: deannadavis
2. Sign up for a class: Log in, then click on the class you would like to sign up for under “Class Sign Up Here”. The class date and time will display at the top. To sign up, click “Enroll in Class.” If a class is full, click “Add to Waiting List” and you will be notified by email when you are bumped into the class. FYI we estimate that if you put yourself on the waiting list, 80% of the time you will get into the class.
3. To Cancel a class: Click “Your Classes.” You will see a list of classes you are enrolled in. Find the class you wish to cancel & click “Cancel.”
- If you do not see the class you want to take in the “Class Sign Up Here” section, it is a walk-in class.
- In the “Class Sign Up Here” section, RED text means there are still available spots, GRAY text means only waiting list spots remain.
- You are able to sign up for each class one week in advance, the hour after class begins. Example: Monday Jan 12 8pm Group Power opens Monday Jan 5 at 9pm.
- PLEASE be courteous and only sign up for a class when you are sure you can make it, outside of last minute events. If you must cancel, please do so as soon as you know so it gives someone else a chance to have your spot. If you get bumped from the waiting list and into a class and no longer want the spot, PLEASE cancel it right away so the next “waiter” can get in.
We use text alerts to notify you of class cancellations and changes. Text @innergy to 81010 to sign up.
GROUP CENTERGY – our newest class!
A revolution in mind/body training that will change the way you feel about your body—forever. You’ll stand straighter, feel stronger, become more flexible, and more physically aware. Set to uplifting music, Group Centergy is designed to increase your endurance, reduce stress, and relieve pain. All Group Centergy classes will be on a sign up basis. See instructions above on how to sign up for classes. For a complete schedule of all Centergy classes, go to the “classes” tab.
TRX is a hit!
TRX Suspension training is a total-body fitness program that uses gravity against the individual’s own body weight to simultaneously develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. The TRX device is attached to an anchor point; each participant then grabs the handles with their hands or attaches their feet in the foot cradles. One simply changes the angle of their body from the ground to work more or less body weight, which can intensify or modify a specific exercise. Call us to sign up for a class!
A little about us…
Innergy Fitness was established in November 2007 in Coldwater Ohio. The business resided at its first location on Market Street before moving permanently to a brand new facility located at 803 North Second Street in July 2010.
Innergy Fitness is a 24/7 access facility, is staffed from morning to evening and offers many services for members. From a full schedule of a wide variety group fitness classes to over 100 pieces of equipment, as well as personal training, weight loss programs, and group running programs, members are sure to find the tools and guidance they need to build a healthy lifestyle. Also with amenities such as child care and shower facilities members can find it easier to fit fitness into their busy lives.
For a complete list of classes, refer to the Classes page.
For a list of equipment, programs and services, and amenities offered, as well as membership pricing refer to the Membership page.