Welcome to Innergy Fitness!
Have you heard all the buzz about our awesome, calorie burning, fun, feel good classes? Whether you’re wanting to slim down, tone up, or find your Zen, we have something for you. Come check them out! Mention that you visited our website for a week free trial!
What’s happening in the gym…?
- 5k Training 2014 - The 2014 running season is upon us! YAY – Spring! Our 8th annual 5k training starts April 14th. This beginners program has been instrumental in helping MANY people begin running. A 9 week program, we meet Mondays, Wednesday and Thursday at the Coldwater end of the bike path at 7:15pm. We take great concern in being there for each and every one of our runners and we WILL help YOU SUCCEED in running your first 5k!
We also offer an advanced program (10k/speed training) which will run alongside the beginners program. Open to members and non-members. Call us for more info – 419-763-1111.
- Marathon/Half-Marathon/10k Team in Training - What an exciting summer we have coming up in the Grand Lake area! The first (hopefully annual) Grand Lake Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k, 5k takes place September 27th! We’re honored to be the official training sponsor for the event and will host a FREE training program for the Full, Half, and 10k – starting May 27, July 7, and Aug 4 respectively. The group will meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings, and Saturday mornings in alternating locations around Coldwater and Celina. For a full rundown of our training schedules, visit http://www.grandlakemarathon.com/training.html
- FUNCTION- We are working on an all new class that will take place in our back yard this summer. Pushing tires, pulling ropes, and plyometric inspired exercises. Our newest trainer, Jason Lipp, will be instructing this action packed, functional class. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for announcements on start dates & times!
- New equipment!! - A rowing machine, step mill (stairs for climbing – similar to an escalator) and a Cybex Arc elliptical are among our new arrivals! Plus a 7th treadmill! Also, keep on the lookout for the addition of sidewalks and a light pole to light up our dark parking lot this Spring!
- Babysitting Hours have been extended!! – We’ve added Saturday child care – 8:30-10:00am.
A little about us…
Innergy Fitness was established in November 2007 in Coldwater Ohio. The business resided at its first location on Market Street before moving permanently to a brand new facility located at 803 North Second Street in July 2010.
Innergy Fitness is a 24/7 access facility, is staffed from morning to evening and offers many services for members. From a full schedule of a wide variety group fitness classes to over 100 pieces of equipment, as well as personal training, weight loss programs, and group running programs, members are sure to find the tools and guidance they need to build a healthy lifestyle. Also with amenities such as child care and shower facilities members can find it easier to fit fitness into their busy lives.
For a complete list of classes, refer to the Classes page.
For a list of equipment, programs and services, and amenities offered, as well as membership pricing refer to the Membership page.