Welcome to Innergy Fitness!
Have you heard all the buzz about our awesome, calorie burning, fun, feel good classes? Whether you’re wanting to slim down, tone up, or find your Zen, we have something for you. Come check them out! Mention that you visited our website for a week free trial!
What’s happening in the gym…?
Win Luke Bryan Concert Tickets!
We will be giving away 2 tickets to see Luke Bryan in concert on September 30th @ 7pm in Ft Wayne, IN. We have opened the contest to both members and non-members. Here are your official contest rules.
1. The contest will begin Monday, August 10th and will end Friday, August 21st @ 4pm. All cards must be turned in by 4pm to qualify. We will announce the winner on August 24th.
2. We will have cards placed at the front desk to pick up for everyone wanting to participate. Your card is your responsibility.
3. We have 4 possible tasks for you to complete. You must complete at least 3 in order to qualify to win. All tasks must be completed during staffed hours in order to sign off. No exceptions.
- Task 1: Come in the gym for a workout. It can be a run on the treadmill, a weight training workout, a training session with a trainer, ect. After you complete your workout, stop at the front desk to have your card signed and dated by Innergy Staff (Kristy, Deanna or Danielle). Non-members can pay the $6 day pass for this option.
- Task 2: Attend a group fitness class. Any class during staffed hours will qualify. Stop at the front desk before or after your class to have your card signed and dated by Innergy Staff. If you are not on a class package, each class is $4.
- Task 3: Check in or make a post related to your workout (tagging Innergy Fitness) on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. After you do so, you must stop in to have your card signed by showing us your post. Be creative!!!
- Task 4: The Push up/Squat Challenge. You must come in the gym and perform 25 Push-ups and 25 Squats in order to have your card signed by Innergy Staff. This does not qualify as your Task 1(workout in the gym). That will have to be completed on a separate day.
Remember you only need to complete 3 of the 4 tasks. We want you to have fun with the contest and most important for us is to Get You MOVING! Good Luck to everyone!
Push tires, pull ropes, jump hurdles & work your body in a new way – just in time for that SUMMER body! Certified Personal Trainer, Jason Lipp, will lead this action packed, functional group workout – in our back yard. $60 for 6 weeks. Call today to reserve your spot!
We offer many different TRX classes, depending on your level & desired workout. TRX Basics is for our new exercisers or those looking for a great workout with less impact. TRX Prime incorporates TRX plus other full body exercises.. super functional & core strengthening. TRX Advanced is our fastest paced TRX class with HIIT intervals.. torch the calories & build lean muscle at the same time. Choose one or choose them all! We promise you’ll love it!
Our Spotlight Class of the month – GROUP POWER
Group Power® is your hour of power! This 60 minute barbell program strengthens all your major muscles in an inspiring, motivating group environment with fantastic music and awesome instructors. With simple, athletic movements such as squats, lunges, presses and curls, Group Power is for all ages and fitness levels. Discover results, discover Group Power! CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF GROUP POWER.
We use text alerts to notify you of class cancellations and changes. Text @innergy to 81010 to sign up.
A little about us…
Innergy Fitness was established in November 2007 in Coldwater Ohio. The business resided at its first location on Market Street before moving permanently to a brand new facility located at 803 North Second Street in July 2010.
Innergy Fitness is a 24/7 access facility, is staffed from morning to evening and offers many services for members. From a full schedule of a wide variety group fitness classes to over 100 pieces of equipment, as well as personal training, weight loss programs, and group running programs, members are sure to find the tools and guidance they need to build a healthy lifestyle. Also with amenities such as child care and shower facilities members can find it easier to fit fitness into their busy lives.
For a complete list of classes, refer to the Classes page.
For a list of equipment, programs and services, and amenities offered, as well as membership pricing refer to the Membership page.